Possible group buy Borla Headers/Down Pipes Please Read

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 09:18:49 EDT

Hey guys & gals,

I met an individual in California that apparently can get Borla Stainless
steel Header sets for 350.00 - 375.00 depending on when youo order. They are
shorty's and come with a million mile warranty. I priced them, and they
retail in the mid 600 range. He claims to have a connection inside Borla
(knows or is related to someone that works for them), and that is how he
gets them so cheap. I asked him if I can get twenty or so, if he would take
300.00. He said he could probably swing it. He told me to look into what
kind of response I would get, and he would look into it.

Email me privately at rtgordon @hotmail.com (no spaces) if you are
interested. I have his email and phone number in my possession and will
contact after I get some feedback.

later
gordon