Re: Electric fan group buy - price confusion ???

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 12:35:42 EDT

You have to understand, that Pep Boys and is in business, therefore they
have to make a profit. These group buys use manufacturer distributed
pricing. I.E. No middleman, the salesman you are working with is taking an
extreme profit cut (in their paycheck) and their company is probably
clearing out stock. What we are getting these group buys is probably close
to what Pep Boys is getting (PepBoys is probably getting less since they buy
so much). So this should make you sick to see how much money some of these
companies are making or make you feel good that you are making a good deal!

My opinion,

Aaron Braun