Bed rail Dimensions

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 14:11:31 EDT

Ok, I need some help from someone! I just got my
tonneau cover in today! Seeing as I don't even have a
friggen truck yet to put it on and I only have a 30
day return window, I want to make sure I've got the
right one. So, could someone please measure the width
and length of their box including the top surface of
the rails for me? I pulled the dimensions of the box
off the web but I think their inside measurements and
that won't do me much good. That way I can measure
the frame of the tonneau and see if it's the right
size!

TIA, Nate