RE: Att:Nate--Order status in Canada

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 17:12:29 EDT

Sorry my friend, I have no clue. I don't live in
Canada, I just asked the guy at the US customer
service line what number people in canada should use
to contact them and he gave me that number. Sorry I
can't help more. (Does the other 800 number work from
Canada? There both 800 numbers, I don't see why it
wouldn't, unfortunatly I can't try it ;-)

Nate.