RE: eRam

From: Mooberry, J (j.mooberry@lmco.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 15:49:53 EDT

>>(1) Does the eRam ONLY come on at WOT?
(2) Can you hear it when the engine is off and you step on the throttle?<<

The switch get's activated at WOT(via the gas pedal, not hand) for sure, and
it(eRam) fires up as soon as I touch the switch by hand. So, indirectly,
yes to #2 above. But I probably should just hop in and try that sometime.

>>(3) Did you stuff the eRam too far into the Air Filter or the Intake
Tube?<<
Nope. (why would it make a difference?)

>>(4) Did you blow the fuse for the eRam (I did a few times.)?<<
Negative

Maybe things'll get different when I get Patrick's TB & the other eRam
Thursday. I'm fairly confident in the install, I'm just not feeling the
kick. If I like the dual setup I'm going to wire an LED to the microswitch
and mount it in the instrument cluster so I can see when the damn thing's
on. Thanks for the input Bernd. -Jay