Michigan DML SUNDAY??

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 08:48:59 EDT

Hey Guys!!!
I'm in digest mode so I don't get stuff very quickly!!!
Please SUNDAY??? I gotta work Sat morning, girlfriend is outta town, big
fun!!!
I missed everyone back at Milan, I had a wedding in Chicago that Sat,
most of ya weren't there Sun.
I'd love to meet @ Milan. I'm driving a 99 SLT+ CC 4x4 318, bone stock,
cept for the dryer hose to the air box.
I'd love to run her once down the strip, never done it before, yup I'm a
drag strip virgin!!!
I plan on doing some motor mods this winter, I'd love to have a base time to
compare too.
I'm to chicken to go myself. I need the goading of male testosterone to get
me moving.
Regardless I'd love to meet all the DML Michigan Members, put faces to the
names, and trucks to the names.

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CCx4x4x318x3.92xEm Grn