Re: Bed rail Dimensions PLEASE READ!!! :-)

From: TREMAIN LYNNE (bmbl-b1@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 08:34:52 EDT

Nate

Consider it a thank you for your time making that great screen saver, it
only took 20 minutes for the measurements the rest of the time was spent
trying to make that damm diagram work on my e-mail program. As you
probably noticed it only took 3 tries, but I guess 3rd times a charm. I
hope you are as happy with your new 2000 as I am with my 99.

Dave T.
99 Solar Yellow CC 4x4