RE: Radar Jammers

From: Kurt Swanson (kswanson@peerenvironmental.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 16:25:24 EDT

Bernd, what brand are you using?

Thnx
Kurt
-----Original Message-----
From: Bernd D. Ratsch [mailto:bernd@texas.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 2:44 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: RE: RE: Spank? Well sort of..but funny

It depends on the VG2 "Stealth" circuitry and how the manufacturer(s)
designed them. So far, I have only had a few looks from the troopers
(blank stares) when the jammer went off and as I was passing them.

The "Illegal" jammers are the ones that force a number on their radar
guns/devices. The ones that just "mix" a signal with noise (producing no
reading) are what seems to be the choice these days. (Also one that I use.)

So far, no tickets but a few close calls...thank god for my Phantom
Detector/Jammer. ;)

- Bernd