Re: Gibson Exhaust Questions

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 21:22:30 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/99 3:42:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
topbanana@98rockmail.com writes:

<< eff,
 I have a 98 CC 2WD and it fits and sounds great. The thing to do is to call
Gibson
 themselves. Goto www.gibsonperformance.com and the phone #
 is there. They will answer any questions you have. If you have 31" tires,
tell
 them and make sure the pipes will fit. As for the price, WOW! I paid about
$360
 for mine. Great deal. All you have to do to install it is swa 9" off of the
pipe
 coming out of the CAT. The rest is bolt on! If you but it, you WON'T be
disappointed
 with the sound.

 Bill Maurits
 98 CC 5.2L 5spd 3.55sg

I have heard them, they sound good! Hey Bill, what color is your Dak? I
heard a black one go by me in belair, thought it might have been you.
Boog