Re: Cam Installed... Help!!!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 21:25:17 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/99 8:22:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
andrem@webcombo.net writes:

<< I'm wondering if the factory injectors/pump are
 insufficient. >>

I would think that if this was the case it would be most noticeable at WOT ??
If the distriutor was off it probably would run good at any speed ? The
distriutor controlls injector timing and I don't think it would do that. My
best advice is to get a hold of a diagnostic computer such as Chryslers DBR
tool or the Snap On MT 2500 or similar they should let you know what is up.

Good luck
Bill