Need Help, Too Many Trophies

From: RRDon (rrdon440@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 09:57:44 EDT

I spent $$thousands$$ on trophies (56 total)for the upcoming
 "California Dream'n" ALL MOPAR car and truck show
[scheduled for Oct. 23rd at Bob Baker Chrysler/Plymouth
in Carlsbad, Ca]. The trophies are HUGE! We have 26 1st
place catagories 19 2nds, 9 3rds and a bunch of "Best of Show"type
catagories.
The PROBLEM is that only 14 people have signed up for thisshow
so far! I desperately need HELP getting the word out sopeople
can enter this show and take home these trophies! Otherwise
it's going to be very embarrassing for yours truely and the
 Mopar Club San Diego.
Please help, we need to get the flyers out all over the county
asap! I can fax or mail flyers to anyone that needs one.
Just call or email me (rrdon440@yahoo.com).Best Regards,RR Don
(760) 721-9410