Re: RE: RE: Haste makes DAK Website

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 16:41:03 EDT

No, this is my embarassing story about coworkers laughing
to my face:
so a couple weeks ago I park the Dak in our employee parking
lot (which is also accessible to the general public), start in
realize I left my safety glasses in the Dak, so I go back for 'em,
run in, work my 12 hr shift. I'm about to head out the door, when
a guy on the next shift says "Hey, you know you left your keys in
the door of your truck." Yes indeed, for 12 hrs my Dak sat there
with the key just waiting for anyone who might want to take it.
Now for the coworker-must-die part:
"it's--still there though?" I say.
"Yeah." he says. "Noone would take it anyway. Its a Dodge. It's
not like its a Toyota or anything."
"HEY!!!" I yelled, but I'm really short so I can't intimidate anyone,
and he just laughed at me.
I got even though. Next day I told Duffy what he said. Duffy's not
real big either, but if nothing else he can crush the bozo's Toy
with his CC diesel Ram 4x4. (IB, just like my Dak. They look real cute parked next to each other. Duffys right- mine looks like a spare tire for his)
Flip

http://www.care-mail.com - Free E-mail/e-card accounts that help save Wildlife!