Re: Mike Leach header program cancled

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 17:05:58 EDT

another big THANKS!! to Mopar.....

sigh

-mike d.

>>> "John Neff" <jndneff@texas.net> 09/27/99 08:14PM >>>
All,
I am sorry to inform everyone that Mike Leach has been forced to cancel the
DML group buy effective immediately. He sent me an email stating that Mopar
Performance has demanded that he cancel the program entirely. He also asked
that I stop using his name and contact info in conjunction with Mopar
headers. He gave no further details. I hope that everyone that was
interested in getting these headers has been able to do so.

John Neff
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers, F&B TB, DDBC