kenne bell boost a spark/pump for sale

From: Markram123@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 22:05:16 EDT

i've just upgraded my ignition systen and im selling my kenne bell boost a
spark/pump! it will raise the voltage to the ignition coil or the fuel pump 5
volts increasing performance...it has an adjustment knob so you can up the
voltage anywhere from 0-5 volts...and it can be wired to work all the time or
just when it reads boost...this thing really works, will end lean fuel
conditions, weak ignitions and spark blowout...selling it for $100 plus
shipping comes with complete instructions on either the fuel pump or ignition
install!!!