Poor Mopar Performance..

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 22:54:41 EDT

Well, I went to Hartland Park (kansas) today to see the qualifications for
sunday, and i see about 8 dakotas (358 engine in it) and they're running 7.7s
 seems like it was pro-stock. Anyways. Mopar Performance sucks. While Ford,
and Chevy had all their gear setup to show the public. ALL mopar stuff was
still concealed in their 18 wheeler. Anyways. They had no mopar books with
them, NODDA. "sorry, we don't sell anything off our mopar performance truck,
and we don't have any books from which you can order from" (shuts door)
What kinda service is this?
-Dester