Re: Double Coated Rhino Liner......

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 23:55:35 EDT

<< I've been thinking about getting a rhinoliner, how do you like yours and
how
  well does it hold up? Thanks! >>

Well like I said, I had it on for over 5 years now and I will never own a
pickup that doesnt have sometype of spray on bedliner in it. I simply love
mine, over the 5 years, I think I have had 10 or so small chunks(dime size)
develop. I am sure that the majority of these developed when I was hauling
landscaping bricks(300 of them) and on one of the many trips the forks from
the forklift hit the bed liner too hard. No big deal, to me, the Rhino Liner
is awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone, whether you haul
stuff in your bed or not.

I have a rhino liner in my 99 Dak, I absolutely love it! I hauled bricks in
it, no problem, they didn't even slide around, I had some garbage in it,
waste motor oil leaked thru one of the bags, cleaned up with no problem,
I'll never ever use a drop in liner again! Sprayed is the way to go! Now!
I'll just go back and hide under my rock! :oP

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey
mailto:dakota99slt@hotmail.com