Re: DLM MIlan!! How about next Wed?

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 03:04:12 EDT

Really, that sounds perfect. I get off of work at 4 so I may be able to
swing this! Ill have to ask my boss/wife! Cool Mark, Ill let ya know.
Eric

        (envelope-from bernd@texas.net)
From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Subject: RE: DML: Re: was Dynomax, now FLOW!
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:19:34 -0500
Sender: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net

That's easy. I have the same PDF file and just had to take some
measurements: Measure the existing pipe size and pick the model you want.
Or...If you're going to change the pipe(s), choose the model according to
the size pipe you want. They're universal fit so if you choose a 2.5" pipe
and want a dual exit, grab the 2.5" In and Dual 2" (or 2.5") Out model.

- Bernd