3.9L supercharger anyone??

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 01:07:26 EDT

Does anyone know for sure if some company makes a Supercharger for the '99
3.9L?? I had a long chat with the vortech people and they recommended
against even trying to modify their V8 kit for my little 6banger. I won't
touch E-Ram again, I wasn't impressed with it on my firebird.. I actually
felt bad about selling it to my friend with a Mustang when I upgraded to a
real supercharger.

I can't spend more than another $5k on the truck without the fiancée killing
me. So that leaves me the supercharger if one exists, heads, and possibly
white gauges...

Also, anyone with the V6 thinking about a TB order one of Quick-D's..
Install was under 15 minutes, and there were noticeable gains in
acceleration,top end speed, willingness to climb, & MPG) besides the cam
the TB is my best mod.

Steve Strigle
99 Dakota SLT...+toys
98 Formula Firebird.. +vortech, toys, & safety gear.