Re: new fog lights and lights

From: John Miller (millerj002@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 02:31:10 EDT

Ken,

Q. Are these lights to be held in place with just an adhesive tape and not
any mechanical fasteners?

A. No, you can use the adhesive tape or you can use the bolts that come
with the lighting kit. The bracket that holds the light in pace has a hole
in the center so that you can bolt it on. I just couldn't get my drill in
there to make a hole so I used the tape and C clamps because I never trust
tape alone.

Q. Is this how the OEM lights are fastened?

A. I don't know.

I will be sending the diagrams for the lights to you and Paul as soon as I
can fire up my scanner.

Thanks,

John