Re: I need Chrysler's number

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 13:32:57 EDT

Erica:

Here's the number that I used when a real unusual circumstance arose and
was not covered by the exended CC warranty on my wife's Intrepid. They
were very helpful. The service manager was amazed that I was able to get
them to take care of the problem. I just discussed the problem that had
occurred witht he person at customer service; asked if this was a
situation an item that should need replacement at that particular
mileage, etc. When they stated that it was, indeed, an unexpected event,
I convinced her that CC should want to have the parts to investigate what
went wrong. They immediately called the service department and told them
to replace all of the parts.

1-800-992-1997
Buene surete,

Richard in San Antonio