Re: Re: was Dynomax, now FLOW!

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 17:40:56 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/99 4:18:09 PM Central Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< Just looked at it again...that sucks! Nothing except for P/N #9430429 (Two
 Chamber 3" Inlet/Outlet) will fit in the Delta Flow models. (Flowmaster
 also recommends the 3" inlet/outlet for anything from 200-275HP.) You could
 use reducers to fit...but you're probably not after the 2-Chamber sound from
 what you described. :( >>

Yeah but hopefully the "Regular 50 Series 3 chamber will suit my needed. The
really odd thing though about my Dak, is that the pipe before the cat is 3",
and my aftermarket cat used 3" In/3" Out pipes and then a reducer to fit the
muffler. I know the Gen II Daks shared the same exhuast for V6/V8s.....Oh
well 3 chamber Flowmaster here I come!!! Thanks for the help though!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6