Re: Re: Hughes Engines

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@webcombo.net)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 20:20:46 EDT

Hughes engines is one of the premier Mopar engine builders in the country. My
stage I ported heads for the 318 magnum were around $600 including his springs,
retainers, etc... that are much better than the Mopar Performance stuff. They
also have custom ground cams and do intake mods. Dave Hughes is a straight up guy
and he spends a bunch of time to help his customers out personally. It is not
very often you can call a shop and talk to the owner for half an hour or more.
These are good people guys and gals.

Andre Mauboussin