Re: Hypertech

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 14:17:51 EDT

I thought he got the PTM, not a programmer. If it is
the PTM, they don't have them for our trucks, Bob. I
have emailed them on numerous occasions and only got
one response and it didn't even answer my question. I
want to get one if/when they come out with them.

Hey Bob, guess what, I blew one of my subs! HEHE!!
Ripped the surround up. Might also be getting another
head unit. My Sony is screwing up on me. It eats my
CD's. Damnit! :O)

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~

P.S. Bob, how much did you pay for your bumper cover?