10" wheels

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 22:13:56 EDT

The wheels that I have are made by a shop here in rochester . All you have
to have is a pair of old steel wheels so he can cut the centers out of
them,then he welds them into whatever width wheel surround that you want and
whatever offset you could imagine.I know this doesnt sound safe but this is
all he does is build wheels for dirt mod's and street rods. He can also just
widen the ones you have (also aluminium just to the inside though).Had mine
done fer $140 pair if I remember correctly.I found that most cities have a
shop that does this just gotta ask the right people;).
hope that helps
Chris