Re: underdrive pulley

From: Mtbfed@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 03 1999 - 08:54:22 EDT

-Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 20:45:39 CDT
-From: "Wesley Beck" <dakotaslt99@hotmail.com>
-Subject: Re: DML: underdrive pulley
-
-25% crank pulley $59.95
-http://netracer.accesscomm.net
-Internet Racer's Supply

->From: Mtbfed@aol.com
->To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
->Subject: DML: underdrive pulley
->Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 21:30:53 EDT
->
->I am looking to buy an underdrive crank pulley for my 99 V8.
->I checked out the group buy info but it seems to be outdated.
->I have also seen 3-piece sets, but I am looking for just the
->crank pulley. Can anyone recomend a manufacturer to look
->for, or a supplier to deal with. From reading the archives, I
->understand that there are different ones (6rib-7rib) so I'll be
->looking for the 7 rib. Steel or aluminum, i'm looking for an
->inexpensive good deal.
->
->Thanks in advance
->Marc Federici