MP Headers $539.00

From: Christopher J Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 08:29:46 EDT

http://www.buymopar.com/ has the headers for teh 97-98 V-8's for $539.00 +
shipping. The parts guy Gary might even be willing to do some kind of a
group buy thing. He has helped me out in the past. Please if anyone is
interested in ordering through them mention my name. He has very good
prices on teh MP stuff. Some of his prices rival Koller dodge while others
are just close. As for shhipping costs i have no idea how expensive that
will be as he is located in RI 2 min away from where i work. I'm working
on memory here that the group buy price was $530? this isn't too far off.

Chris