Re: Wheels and Tires

From: mmuegge@okstate.edu
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 08:58:47 EDT

Got em from a place in Oklahoma City called Hibdon Tire Center. They had
an online coupon on their website for $100 a set of 4 wheels and 4 tires.
The whole setup cost me in the neighborhood of about $765 with tax and
everything (mounting, balancing, valve stems, lug nuts). I did alotta
research before i got these and while most wheel retailers had no clue what
was going on the manufacturers were really helpful......especially at eagle
alloy. They not only told me whether or not they made the wheel in my bolt
pattern but also which local distribution center was closest to me that had
that particular wheel in my bolt pattern.

Matt Mueggenborg
www.ionet.net/~mmuegge_osu

|--------+--------------------------------------->
| | "Peter L Anthony" |