RE: DML FLYER- note to MSIE users

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 10:31:06 EDT

Personally, I think it looks better without the bitmap in the background.
When you turn the print background images option on, the page gets too busy.
  Makes it harder to read. Maybe if you only printed a single, lighter
bitmap in the center, it would be a little easier on the eyes. I can play
with the page some and send it back to the list in .PDF format.

Walter Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and Y2K Ram 1500 Sport<-coming soon! :)
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM