sellin' stuff

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 16:02:11 EDT

I know the DML isn't a classified or anything, but since I am in desperate need of $$$, I need to put a shout out to help get rid of some parts.
I've got 2 things I really need to get rid of:
Throttlebody off of a 89 Shelby 318. Complete unit, fuel injectors and all sensors. Name your price.
Factory Dakota Bench seat. Gray, came out of my 88 in favor of Daytona buckets. Great condition. No stains, just a small cig. burn on passenger side. Fits any Dak from 87-96. ONce again, name your price

help!!!

if anyone knows anyone who could use either of these parts, tell em' to fire and e-mail my way... I'm flat broke and have a Visa on my ass...
thanks everyone!!

-mike d.