Re: Re: Dead battery

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 17:34:07 EDT

I took my dead battery in to the dealership this morning. They threw it on
the tester and gave me a new battery less than a minute later. He said it
was so far gone that there was no way they were going to even question it. I
wonder how long this one will last? I would have gotten an Optima battery as
they seem to be the best on the market, but $ is short right now so I opted
to just have the dealership cover it under warrantee.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers, F&B TB, DDBC