RE: Five speeds and my 00 Dak

From: Terry Martin (tmartin@anv.net)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 19:47:03 EDT

<Boog, when did you order your truck? I ordered mine a week ago, and the

dealer said 4-6 weeks, with 6 being more realistic. Was just
curious......hoping to get mine soon!>

I ordered my 00 2wd, 4.7, CC, 5 speed , SLT in the 2nd week of Sept.
The dealer called me back two weeks ago and told me that the build date
was going to be Oct 11th. Today, I got a call and he said he got a
confirmation that it was built today! I'm hoping to get it in about two
weeks or so.

BTW, the dealer is Quality Dodge just outside of Salt Lake City. 1%
BELOW invoice.

Terry in Vegas
mailto:tmartin@anv.net
96 Impala SS, 317 rear wheel hp, 324 rear wheel ft lbs
00 Dakota soon to be in the stable