Re: Was Sarah's GIRL POWER GM interview

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 00:53:32 EDT

Boog,
  I was thinking pretty much the same thing. Im getting a pretty nice
raise this month. I cant complain about my income really. I have it
better than others, just not as good as some! A couple hundred bucks
per month wouldnt come close to what GM offered me, so I might as well
just stay for what I have! It will all come in time with DC I believe.
As irritated as Ive been with DC, I think it's truly heading in the
right way. Our PR just sucks. For public and employee, management just
doesnt communicate about whats going on until they let it get drug
through the mud.
Eric