Re: spark plugs - n- stuff

From: CDaivs3872@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 22:13:42 EDT

That's why Warn and all the other winch companies take out all the adds in
4x4 mags! 2 wheel, 4 wheel, doesn't matter, eventually it will end up
somewhere it can't get itself out of. Knock on wood, but I've only been
pulled out once, and that was with those wonderful stock Goodyears. Anything
with an AT tread or more and I could have backed up the bank of that pond
too, but no...I had to let a Chebbie pull me out of there, or try to drive
across. Since I don't have a snorkel, that wouldn't have worked either...I
made up for it later that year and pulled a chebbie 3/4T snow plow truck out
of my neighbors yard...I guess he never heard of LSDs or lockers...
Chris from CVille