Re: Re: Re: Re: Rifle Rack

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 00:48:16 EDT

harday har har har. actually, we prefer 2nd cousins :-)
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.5@87.5
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs