Re: Poor Mopar Performance..

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 06:31:41 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/99 4:19:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<<
   Mopars are the best, but Mopar Performance sucks BIG TIME. I wish
 it wasn't so, but facts is facts. I've had a Mopar Performance decal
 on my Dak for about 3 years, but several months ago, I scraped off
 the "Performance" part so it just says "Mopar" now. I don't know
 if some sort of core philosohy at MP has changed recently, or if I'm
 just now beginning to see the light, but its burning as bright as
 the sun.

   Those of us who are into Mopars are a tiny segment of the population;
 we're already spit on by the general trade press and non-Mopar
 enthusiasts, and now we have to put up with it from "our own" parts
 division? I don't think so. As for myself, I'll give my money to
 the independent shops who still appreciate our business. Besides
 myself, I'm starting to notice more and more people who are unhappy
 with MP. Hopefully if enough people get fed up with the crap, it'll
 get to the point where it will start to eat into MP's bottom line.
 Maybe then they'll take notice, and (<gasp>, dare I say it?), actually
 try to improve.

                                               -Jon-

What he said!
I have dealt with Mancini Racing, they arent as "dickish". But, they are
getting there.
I wont have to worry about MP of Mancini when I get my 00. Noone makes
anything for it.
Boog