Re: Traction Bar setup?

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 07:05:10 EDT

I took a set of lakewoods and modified them so they would fit. you want the
snubber right under the eye of the leaf spring about 1/8th to 1/4 inches. I
took mine off for clearence problems I couldn't make it in my own driveway
and had to park on the street. while it felt like it was hooking harder it
didn't change my 60' times. I guess I hadn't reached the traction limits of
my M/T et streets
later
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9