RE: going hunting, k&n problem???

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 00:18:08 EDT

Just take the K&N Cleaning kit with you and you'll be fine. (Clean it in a
stream if you have to.)

The last time I got my filter REALLY dirty was in Lassen County (CA) on the
fire roads (Red Clay Dirt). After each day, I just cleaned it and let it
dry overnight. (It paid for itself on that trip.)

- Bernd