RE: Questions related to recent accident., 10-4-99.

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 01:54:04 EDT

hey I have a rear bumper just taking up space in my garage. it almost looks
like the same color. I think yours is forest green? Mine is Emerald Green
which is a little lighter. It have one scratch on it which should be able to
be buffed out, not sure. E-mail me for pics and with your best offer.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370