RE: Re: RE: going hunting, k&n problem???

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 08:37:20 EDT

Yes...I have...and washed out a very clogged filter before as well. When
your out in the middle of no where and your water supply for the truck runs
our (cleaning water), you make due with what you've got. Ever run your
truck with a fully clogged filter? Ever taken a dump in the woods? Ever
taken a leak in a stream while fishing?

(Bah....Tree Huggers...) ;)

- Bernd