MICHIGAN DML Meet

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 14:44:26 EDT

Eric
Sunday would be better? 6 of one, half dozen of the other?? either day. What
about the museum??
I only suggested Warren 'cause of the DAK plant there on Mound. ( not
really meaning STR HEights.)
Tim Hortons would be cool, we all do a drive by the birth place of Dakota's
and R?T's a like ( HA)
I like Jon's idea of ther museum, don't know where it is???? And get a hole
bunch of DML'rs for a weekend???
I'm indigets mode, and only get to read e-mail at work, I leave at 5 pm, so
I miss all the stuff that goes on late at night, if you guys ( just us???
what happened to the other MI guys???) if we figure out when, before 5 on
fri.!!!!

stevie.o