Something different, kinda cool

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 23:51:01 EDT

Hey there, just found someone who customizes Hot Wheel type cars for a
decent price. I told him about the group and he said "no prob" So, what
I need to know is how many of you are interested in getting a little "D"
dressed up to look like yours?? Let me know the colors, styles, and
years of all who would like one, and when I get my custom Olds 442 from
him and see his work, I will pass on any details to everyone who wants
one. I even asked him about making a Club Cab, and he said he thinks he
can do it. Will let him make one for me and let you know.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp