Re: Re: Dakota/Harly Davidson

From: Dale Blanchard (bolero@accessnv.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 01:54:48 EDT

nosdakota wrote:

> And this is inportant info to whom?
> Joe W.
> I am just trying to understand the Dakota people. I have one , my wife likes it. but I dont think it is that great.
From the list signatures a lot of people have or have owned several
Dodge's
but no indication they have owned anything else.
Some have owned 5 or 6 Dodges in a few years and I was happy with my
Ford for 25 years. My wife thought my truck was to old for her to ride
in, so it was more for her than me.
I am also of the old Ford list and they are more weird than the DML
list.
It is interesting to observe the culture of the different lists. But I
am a motorcyclist so I may have other problems.