Re: RE: anyone here about this BS?

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 08:41:59 EDT

Can you say, "Internet hoax." This one has been around for about six
months, even to the point of the Post Office and a couple of Reps.
including denials on their websites! The full version of this rumor
even included the mane of the supposed representative who was sponsoring
the legislation. But he did not exist.
Skip

--
Shadowcatcher Imagery