Re: anyone here about this BS?

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 10:28:17 EDT

As I noted in another post, this is a hoax. There is not Rep. Schnell,
no "Bill 602P" and the Washingtonian is a monthly, so there could not be
a March 6th issue. The Washingtonian denies ever publishing such an
article, anyway. And any bill originating in the House of
Representatives is identified by an "HR" prefix.
Skip

--
Shadowcatcher Imagery
http://members.tripod.com/~shadowcatcherimagery/index.htm