Re: Re[2]: New Exhaust(Tom)

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 11:56:59 EDT

In a message dated 10/7/99 10:47:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:

<< Exhaust sound is like art... One calls it junk and another calls it a
 masterpiece! I have the 3 chamber Flowmaster and I love the sound. Not too
 loud and not too soft. I did get the 3" "kit" for my V8 though. >>

Hey Tom, what's up? Well, I found a shop that will torch out my stock muffler
and weld up a Flowmaster for $20. I plan on getting a 3 Chamber 50 Series
Flowmaster. I think it will sound good, I hope atleast it will.........the
only other exhaust mod I did was put on a 45 degree bend(cut off the 90
degree bend how it was behind the pass. side rear tire ) so the pipe now
exits at the corner(still pass. side) of the rear bumper with a nice Meg's SS
5"x2" Tip. I did this for looks, and also hoping to smooth out the exhaust
flow when I get a new muffler on. I just hope the Flow sounds the way I want
it to.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6