Re: Glow In the dark bedliner

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 12:36:56 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/99 8:59:59 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
bluedoberman@yahoo.com writes:

<< well when you go cruisin.....remove the tonneau and
 have some blacklights installed under the inner lip of
 the bed.....they should make phosflourescent stuff
 like that light right up..charge or no charge. Kinda
 like when you walk into a club and the glowing hands
 on your watch light up under a black light. just an
 idea. >>

Thats a good idea and all, but it costs more, and then I would have to buy
the neon, again more money, and right now, I have to save up for a Tranny(
$1800) so I am not going to be spending anymore on stuff right now.. Kinda
sucks, Greg