Re:Rifle Rack/John K.

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 13:08:01 EDT

Great! Thanks John. Cabelas and I are on a first name basis, so I'll check out
one of the many catalogs I have lying around tonight. I don't know if you
caught Duff's post, but he made some good points about the rear window rack
being an advertisement for thieves... I don't know if it will be a problem
where I hunt, but I'm gonna take a closer look at those shelves anyway.
Tom