RE: Rifle Rack/John M.

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 13:41:24 EDT

No problem Tom. Didn't see too many people reply and when I saw it, I just
thought I'd throw it out. Yeah it's a good idea to keep things out of
sight, I agree. As an avid hunter/and now ex-firearms dealer (as of this
month, thanks to the "Peoples Republic of CA"), I've heard all the horror
stories of firearms being stolen.

PS - Thanks to all who supported us if there were any www.GlobalArms.com
customers in DML land, we appreciated the business.

John McKinney