Re: PA meet

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 18:25:11 EDT

whoah... that's a long haul for me... I have a gig Saturday night, so that kind of drive is too far....
I do, however, want to get some people together at Cecil Dragway in mid November...

-mike d.

>>> "nosdakota" <nosdakota@email.msn.com> 10/07/99 08:04PM >>>
it's about half way between Philly and Harrisburg. the addy is
Maple Grove Raceway
R.D. 3, Box 3420
Mohnton, PA 19540
Hope to see you there if you need more directions let me know
Later
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1