RE: Re: RE: full case lockers was: gear change

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 13:27:48 EDT

Correct, it'll only bind when you're turning and you can avoid the binding
if you take it out of gear. Yes, it will chirp the tires around a corner if
you get on it hard enough to make it lock up. Going straight you may feel a
slight pull to one side or the other when shifting sometimes from it locking
up, but no jerking or binding.

Good Luck,

John McKinney